A little about the RMP team
RMP & Associates Pty Ltd provides consultancy services relating to all aspects of leisure. RMP & Associates Pty Ltd undertakes market assessments and financial feasibility studies, development of potential sites, planning, design, funding, implementation, marketing, promotion and management audits for our clients. Major clients include:
- Local government
- Non-profit organisation
- Construction companies
- Review existing contracts
- Develop new contracts
- Assist contractors to increase profitability
- Assist clients in achieving outcomes, including increased services and accountability.
Years in BusinessRMP was established in 1982 by Denis Pontin. After completing his MEd. (Leisure Studies) at the University of Western Australia, Denis worked for the Ministry of Sport and Recreation in Western Australia advising local authorities on leisure planning and management. On his return to Sydney in 1981 he established RMP & Associates Pty Ltd as a specialist 'boutique' consultancy.
Who RMP isRMP & Associates Pty Ltd is a specialist Leisure Management and Planning Consultancy with offices at Palm Beach and Turramurra NSW Australia.
What does RMP do
- Provides expert advice on asset management and “peer reviews” of contracts, design briefs and strategic planning and policy development
- Reviews the operation of existing aquatic, sports, fitness and leisure businesses and develops Business and Management Plans for ‘owners’.
- Provides the Local Government with assistance in Tender writing and Specification development and review of Tenders
- Offers assistance with Human Resource recruitment, interviews and job evaluation and development of practical Key Performance Objectives for Parks, Recreation, Aquatics, Fitness and Sports
- Reviews leases and licenses and provides assistance to clients seeking better outcomes from existing leases and licenses.
- Experienced facilitator and market researcher, including planned community consultation. market research and acting as a facilitator for community forums and Public Meetings
- Advises on design issues, and provides a service to develop a Design Brief or Tender based on agreed outcomes or a Business or Financial Plan to ensure safe, cost-effective and well-managed facilities.
- Works with other professionals to achieve the highest quality outcomes for the client on a wide range of projects including Policy Development, Strategic Plans, Community Plans, Management Plans and Business Plans as well as reviewing contracts, leases, licenses, existing operations and strategic plans and policy.